CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 14, 2011

Dear Mr. Jack Frost...

A wee little pumpkin
Pleas be kind, we are trying to grow some pumpkins and you really scare me! We planted some pumpkin seeds very late in the season, in September I think when we should have started in May or June, and I have been on edge about them since. Over the long Veteran's Day weekend I forgot to cover the plants in anticipation of the cold weather and was uneasy all weekend about these little boogers. When I got back much to my delight there were two pumpkins!! Yay, we did it!! One is too small for an untrained eye (my co-workers thought I was hallucinating a little but they will see) and the other one is here  =>
We are expecting many more but I will be happy if we just grow this one good.
Our pumpkin patch

0 comments:

Post a Comment