CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 13, 2012

Love is in the Air!!

We like all the other people in the world are getting ready for our Valentines party. We always make something that hte paretns will love and keep forever (with all the other stuff they keep of course) and I ran across this idea. I cannot remember where I saw it and I feel so bad, I want to give credit where due so message me if you know!! We had fun drawing our faces and adding hair like ours, gluing hearts and counting too.

 We decorated large cans for our Valentine Mailboxes and here is our Valentine project in out mailbox.
 In the meantime we had to do something "educational" lol so we did some rhyming wheels to tie in with our Dr. Seuss unit. The kids did better than I could have ever dreamed and they could read the words when they finished. The parents were pretty impressed.
Well now I have to finish preparing for the Valentine's Day Party tomorrow...Pics of the party coming soon!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment